Oleo-Mac has renewed its range of hedge-cutter, introducing the new H 247 P petrol hedge trimmer that features greater compactness and new elements of design, while retaining the same high performance and reliability as ever.
• Piston with 2 rings, forged and machined steel crankshaft, needle roller bearings, nickel plated cylinder: high and constant efficiency guaranteed over time, even when undertaking heavy work schedules.
• High-quality blades with a top cutting edge: designed to ensure a clean and precise cut that will not damage the branch. Equipped with an adjustment system for adaptability to any type of foliage.
• Professional grade aluminum gear case, drive linkage with pinion carried in bearings, and connecting rod needle cages: all combining to guarantee long life, low noise, and minimal vibration.
Rear swivel handles rotatable through 180°: ensures easy trimming even when working at an angle (double blade models only). (Only HCS 247 P with Always-On)
• Paper air filter: for increased filtration capacity and longer engine life.
• Anti-vibration system using 4 damper springs: isolation of the handles helps to minimize the stress experienced by the user.
|30" - 750 MM DOUBLE SIDED|
|PETROL ENGINE TWO STROKE|
|Petrol Oil Mixture Ratio|
|2 YEAR HOMEOWNER WARRANTY SUBJECT TO AN ANNUAL SERVICE|
|1 YEAR WARRANTY|
|Horsepower & Watts|
|1.0 HP - 0.75 KW|
|HOME OWNER, LAND OWNER & PROFESSIONAL|
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Oleo-Mac HC 247 P
- Weight: 8.00kg
- SKU: H247P